SEO Manager - Media Agency
World-class award winning media marketing agency (based Central London) are looking for a SEO Manager to work across a number of international clients, including travel brands. Ideally they require someone with experience in a SEO Manager role working on on-site and off-site optimisation, with a technical background.
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day management of your clients, project managing all campaigns to deliver within deadline, against KPI’s and within budget, ensuring output from you and your team remains within scope maximizing on campaign profitability.
Salary to £35,000 plus benefits.
- Monitor team’s output and quality of work produced ensuring SEO best practice is always adhered to
- Support with developing & presenting SEO strategies for a travel client
- Confidently challenge briefs and provide innovative responses within tight deadlines
- Support with research, analysis and content for new business pitches
- Manage day to day relationship with your clients, resolve issues and know when to escalate
- Experience planning & managing technical SEO campaigns for multiple clients
- KPI focused and proven track record of increasing SEO performance
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of off-site opportunities: blogs, directories, social media, paid links etc
Apply for SEO Manager - Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly