e-commerce, on-line and digital marketing leadership role
Dartford area Excellent salary, bonus, car, benefits
This fantastic opportunity will appeal to a high calibre e-commerce/digital/on-line marketing professional keen to develop their career with a worldwide leading brand. With one of the most extensive and diverse product portfolios in their core sectors, our client holds a unique market position with people and a special corporate philosophy at the heart of their long standing success story. The UK and Ireland business has ambitious plans for continued expansion and e-commerce will undoubtedly play a significant role in this growth programme. We are therefore looking for an innovative, dynamic, forward thinking e-commerce Manager, who can take the complete e-business channel to the next level.
Reporting to the Head of Divisions, Marketing and e-business, your key responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Lead, shape, manage and optimise the full range of e-commerce and digital marketing activity
- Implement strategy change and improvement across e-commerce and digital marketing processes
- Take ownership of the e-commerce roadmap, highlighting opportunities and averting risks
- Strategically drive online web traffic whilst developing online brand reputation
- Segment a vast customer base around multi-channel behaviours
- Manage multi-email campaigns working with agency partners in SEM and email marketing
- Manage, improve and optimise search engine performance and campaign strategy
- Support a sizeable sales function with strong, meaningful e-commerce activity
You are likely to be an e-commerce, digital or online marketing manager, or perhaps an up and coming e-commerce specialist looking for that next exciting career step. Either way, your core expertise will be in delivering revenue growth, value and excellence utilising creative e-business tools. Your key capability will be in leading end to end e-commerce activity, handling marketing budgets, web optimisation and analytics, email marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation. You will have an in-depth knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, which deliver enhanced business profile and revenue generating opportunity. Detailed and analytical by nature, your style will be inspirational, communicative, influential and innovative. Above all, you will have the capability to play a lead role in delivering a “best in class” e-commerce platform which will enhance business growth.
The remuneration package is excellent, as are future opportunities to develop your career in this progressive and forward thinking Group.
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly