Senior Customer Insight Analyst - Innovative Insights Projects
Senior Customer Insight Analyst
Innovative Insights Projects - Strong Retail Brand
- Working alongside impressive senior leadership team
- Role delivering a variety of innovative insights projects around store customers
- Exposure to web browsing data as well as working with large volumes of customer and transactional data
Sitting within the Central Analytics function of 60 people, this role requires a strong statistical analyst with the ability to deliver a wide variety of analytical projects for stakeholders across numerous departments.
At the moment, there is a strong question around 'What the role of the store is?' in today's retail market, with so much being focused online, and so the insight team are working towards answering this through various insights projects. The Head of Insight has also worked to ensure customer segments are part of regular board level discussion and there are even actual targets associated to segments.
This function also do a lot around personalisation, next best product, predicting future values, predicating best customers and predicting best customer value - even asking the question 'is there a case for driving CRM around a customer's style'? So lots of really interesting analytical projects for someone who's looking to diversify their skills.
Therefore we are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial approach; someone who is always looking for new ways to answer business questions, not always applying previous solutions.
Key attributes required for this role:
Insight into value; Your work must be rooted in commercial output - what was the impact of of your work on the business?
Innovation through analysis; Always thinking about different ways to answer business questions and working with a drive for continuous improvement
Efficient and productive, leading from the front; All senior members of staff should be seen to be working with a 20% efficacy rate (this is a target within the team). The team is a very busy one so being able to work efficiently and to meet a number of objectives within tight timeframes is key
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- A background of working within a large volumes of customer and transactional data, using statistical techniques to develop actionable insights in order to answer key business questions
- Strong user of SAS Base and SQL for statistical analysis
- Proven experience with techniques such as segmentation, CHAID, customer profiling, cluster analysis and modelling
- The ability to bring analytical findings to life, presenting findings to stakeholders
- Self-starter and strong communication skills - engaging and innovative approach
- Innovative and creative thinker, solutions focused
POSITION - Senior Customer Insight Analyst - Innovative Insights Projects - Strong Retail Brand
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £47k - £67k (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits & up to 22% bonus
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Senior Customer Insight Analyst - Innovative Insights Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly