Customer & Marketing Analyst - Global Centre for Cultural & Kno
Customer & Marketing Analyst
Global Centre for Cultural & Knowledge
Key selling points:
- Working with data from a variety of sources, including online booking portal as well as classic customer and transactional
- Conducting a variety of analytical projects around customer behaviour, developing insights to use in order to answer broad business questions
- Delivering multichannel campaign performing evaluation - vital in contributing to the overarching CRM strategy
- Opportunity for a solid statistical analyst to really diversify their skills working in this multi-faceted environment
This role reports directly into the Customer Insights Manager, someone with extensive experience working within the cultural sector, and also alongside a contractor whom they currently have on site in this role. The contractor is helping the organisation to transform the way they use customer data, building a Single Customer View database, enabling them to understand customer behaviour across multiple channels. He will also mentor you, training you on all aspects of the role, bringing you up to speed on all of the projects which have been conducted over the last 18 months. It is also likely this person will remain in place as long term contract support for the team, so you will be able to learn from them as well as working with your manager.
This is a real greenfield opportunity for someone looking to diversify their skills in a role working across both statistical customer insights projects and campaign evaluation.
You will mainly use SQL, but there is also the chance to employ tools such as WPS, SAS or R in the future. You will become the expert in customer analytics, working with multiple stakeholders from a variety of departments across the company, helping to answer business questions and inform targeted marketing strategies using insights. They are also launching a new membership scheme in October, so there will be new customer loyalty data to play with and add into the mix.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in customer and/or campaign analysis using SQL to an advanced coding level - ideally both!
- Experience in delivering actionable insights and recommendations to improve future targeted marketing, evaluate campaign performance and analyse customer trends
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to work well as part of a team and be comfortable dealing with challenging internal stakeholders
- Multi-tasking skills to manage a number of projects with tight deadlines in parallel
- Good commercial awareness
POSITION - Customer & Marketing Analyst
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £28k - £33k plus excellent benefits
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelicangroup.com
Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies. We pride ourselves on assisting people in locating new positions within dynamic organizations across the UK & Europe. So if you are looking for a new challenge and a career move which will raise you to the next level, get in touch, it could be the most fruitful communication you make today!
Apply for Customer & Marketing Analyst - Global Centre for Cultural & Kno
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly