Partnerships Marketing Manager (Travel)
My client, a leading independent corporate travel firm, are looking for an experienced marketer with excellent relationship-building skills to help their global network of partners leverage the marketing nous of the central brand.
This is a brand new role and an exciting opportunity to take ownership of an international travel portfolio. Languages would be a plus (ideally Spanish) alongside an excellent knowledge of the full marketing mix (DM, branding, comms and sales support).
- Ensuring a consistent brand message and effective marketing communcations for a network of sister companies within the travel management industry
- Using the full marketing mix to connect with a broad commercial audience (individuals and corporates)
- Assisting local marketing partners to leverage brand identity and develop sales pipelines
- Creating and delivering engaging content
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Significant marketing experience within travel/hospitality (particularly in developing partnerships)
- Strong understanding of brand
- Passion and dedication
- Degree-level education or equivalent
- Experience working in an international environment
Apply for Partnerships Marketing Manager (Travel)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly