Copywriting / Communications Executive sought for permanent role near Portsmouth £24k - £26k
Your new company
Expanding Financial Services Company seek experienced Copywriting / Communications Executive to add to their Marketing Team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Copywriting and Communications Executive is responsible for the generation of internal and external communications for both online and offline use. The role includes a diverse project list at times, and so candidates must be confident in managing tasks both individually and as part of a team. To support this, a methodical approach to defining needs and a creative approach to delivering solutions are required. It is important that an acute attention to detail is maintained to ensure that work is consistently delivered to a high standard. The projects include all the management communications for potential and existing customers, and working with the relevant teams to design dynamic and relevant material. The company also works with a network of introducers and so produce regular content to announce product enhancements, process change and business updates. The content is delivered through a variety of channels, and so it is necessary to write dynamically with different audiences and channels in mind. Excellent verbal communication skills are required as the role requires the individual to engage with colleagues from around the business, senior managers and external agencies. The role also includes the production of formal business documents and is required to work directly with the senior management team on a regular basis.
Responsibilities of the role
- Producing B2B, B2C and internal communications for a variety of needs and internal customers
- Turning technical briefing documents into a language and format that is appropriate for the audience
- Understanding the expectations of key stakeholders and managing delivery expectations in order to meet the communications brief
- Working with the wider management team to review and redesign all current customer communications, ensuring that all written communications satisfy the regulatory requirements, business need and customer demand.
- The production of business documents for senior managers, including preparing the monthly company briefing communications and board reports
- Having a creative approach to ad-hoc communications and tasks to assist internal marketing and B2B campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven strong written and verbal communication skills and previous experience of a B2B and B2C communications environment. It is envisaged that you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a copywriting or communications role. You will have excellent time management skills with a methodical approach to work, a professional, polite and proactive nature with a creative approach to content production and task management.
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation with a very bright future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Apply for Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly