Social Media / Marketing Executive
Social Media and Local Marketing Executive - Restaurant Brand: We have an exciting position for an experienced Social Media / Marketing Executive to join our client's UK team based in Watford (there will also be travel to Central London).
A bit about The Company
Our client is a modern day "roadside" burger venue known for its 100% all-natural Angus beef burgers and flat-top Vienna beef dogs, spun-fresh frozen custard, crinkle cut fries, craft beer and more. From its premium ingredients and caring hiring practices to its inspiring designs and deep community investment, their mission is to Stand For Something Good®. Since the original venue opened in 2004 in NYC's Madison Square Park, the company has opened multiple locations in the USA, London, Istanbul, Dubai, Tokyo, Moscow and more.
The Role of Social Media and Local Marketing Executive
Our client are seeking a highly motivated and innovative Social Media and Local Marketing Executive for this broad role covering a variety of marketing areas reporting and support the Head of Marketing. This role would suit a self-starting junior marketer, eager to progress their career. You will be joining our client at an exciting time of growth, where their social media and local marketing strategy will play a key role in growing brand awareness and engagement within the UK market. Integral to this role will also be the management of all customer services queries and contacts.
What you'll be doing:
* Generate, edit, publish and share relevant, engaging content across multiple social media sites
* Manage social media promotions and social ad campaigns
* Work collaboratively with Operations, PR and Events teams to ensure maximum amplification of activity
* Analyse, review and report on effectiveness of social campaigns
* Create and manage a content calendar to plan specific, timely social media posts
* Manage all customer queries, liaising with key stake holders received through all online channels.
* Support with the development and implementation of processes, policies and standards
* Monitor customer interaction levels to provide regular insight reports for Operations
Local Marketing activity:
* Manage POS production, support materials and campaign briefings throughout the year.
* Manage community partnerships, including charity partners and local business contacts to ensure each shack is integrated into its local community.
* Lead with identifying and delivering local marketing events to drive brand awareness and engagement.
Essential Skills Required:
* Educated to degree level in relevant subject discipline and 1-2 years' marketing experience.
* Solid knowledge and experience of the key tenets of traditional marketing, including POS production, promotional communication and local marketing activity.
* Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
* Experience of sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
* Exceptional writing and grammar skills, and a keen eye for detail.
* Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to articulate and demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
*Demonstrates winning customer service and communication skills - empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
As a Social Media and Local Marketing Executive, you will work a 40 hour week, with occasional weekend/evenings in line with marketing events and activity. The salary on offer is £27,000 to £32,000 per annum.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding role in Hospitality, then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Social media, marketing, writing, creative, strategy, d
Apply for Social Media / Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly