Freelance Data Planner
Freelance Data Planner, London – £400 per day dependent on experience, London
This amazing, truly global agency is constantly striving to stay ahead of its competitors with cutting edge data analysis and technology.
We are looking for a Freelance Data Planner who will work closely with a Data Analyst and the Account team, ensuring you deliver customer communications strategies that not only meet the client’s brief but exceed their expectations.
This Freelance Data Planner will also work closely with the Creative team to help them understand demographical, behavioural and motivational data and turn it into content that will engage and persuade consumers – increase customer experience.
As Freelance Data Planner, you’ll have evidence of applying insights to actionable customer strategies across multiple touch points.
You’ll have the ability to design and implement CRM strategies. This Freelance Data Planner will design and implement dashboards, forecasting models, and carry out campaign analysis and KPI tracking and reporting. You’ll be fluent in data brief generation and interrogation
As Freelance Data Planner, you’ll have an advanced understanding of targeting methods for eCRM and DM campaigns. We’re looking for a Freelance Data Planner who will create propensity models to feed into the planning and improvement of customer journeys created for clients.
You will be a Freelance Data Planner who has excellent communication skills and an outstanding data background.
As Freelance Data Planner, you’ll also have a background in marketing analytics. As Freelance Data Planner, you’ll have:
• Understands customer journeys, how to interpret what they are, how to map them, how they are performing and how to optimise them across all channels
• Understands loyalty / CRM / lead generation programmes
• Understands the principles of heuristics / behavioural economics and how they can be applied in campaigns / creative
• Understand and sells in analytics time to clients – deep understanding and practical experience of segmentation / predictive modelling
• Strong digital background and understanding of, or experience in, setting up the tracking and measurement of digital footprints (tagging methodology and digital analytics)
• Strong understanding in test, learn and optimisation; knowledge of what test should be set up, how to set up a robust test and how to measure and interpret that test
• Knows and understands the platforms / infrastructure and ecosystems that enable and deliver client communication programs as well as the measurement of them
If you’re this Data Planner, please do get in touch. Please quote AP7033 when applying for this role.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. We currently have live roles at various levels. Get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Freelance Data Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly