Marketing Projects Manager
A temp Marketing Project manager role for a transport organisation based in Victoria paying £225 per day LTD.
Your new company
The organisation, a transport authority, is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to champion the continuous improvement of customer information. You will use your marketing expertise to deliver a wide range of customer information projects, as well as supporting the Customer Information Production Manager in managing overall day-to-day customer information delivery.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating multiple customer information projects, to time and to budget, to support the continuous improvement of the organisations customer information
- Building relationships with the operational business to understand requirements and demand planning and 3rd party operators
- Working with virtual teams to enable delivery of the specific customer information and support the development of project delivery plans, identifying key milestones, consideration of budgets while managing and monitoring the delivery of these plans
- Collaboration across the team, with external operators and other teams across the organisation to develop continuous improvements in customer information
- Coordination of contract management of 3rd party operators for the delivery of all customer information and team-wide Business planning and budgeting
- Managing the Customer Information team budget and financial reporting responsibilities; including forecasting, budget planning, reconciliations, monthly and Year End reporting
What you'll need to succeed
you will need the following experience to be successful:
- Extensive experience in Marketing communications/project delivery (Essential)
- Proven ability to achieve results through people within a complex multi-stakeholder environment (Essential)
- Marketing services agency management skills (Essential)
- Budget management (Essential)
- Experience of managing the delivery of Customer Information in a diverse organisation (Desirable)
- Experience of developing and presenting to diverse audiences (Desirable)
What you'll get in return
you will be working for one of the most well known organisations in London and have the opportunity to develop your contacts in that are. The role is based near local amenities and public transport.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing Projects Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly