Digital Project Manager
Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager , Central London - £30,000 to £35,000
*Well suited to an experienced Junior or Entry level Mid-weight Candidate looking to take the next step*
A global communications agency is on the lookout for a Digital Project Manager to join the team. The agency work with international clients, helping them create effective digital communications via web builds, mobile apps, content campaigns, social media campaigns, video, webcasting and other digital platforms dependant on client needs.
The role requires candidates with digital project management experience, ideally suited to a Junior or Entry level PM looking to take the next step. You will be required to deliver multiple digital projects of varying sizes and budgets efficiently, you will work with an out-sourced technical department but will also have technical support in-house to help you make sure all projects are well managed. The role will be fast paced and you will get the opportunity to work on a wide range of digital design and build projects, most of their work is in a 3 – 6 month time frame but you may also be involved on smaller, quicker turnaround projects. You will have senior team support, however you will be expected to delivery projects under your own steam, having the confidence and ability to lead the delivery process.
The role will also involve elements of client facing, you will work very closely with clients and the client service team, helping them understand the feasibility and limitations of platforms and technical elements of projects. You will manage client expectations throughout delivery and will also have the opportunity to work with the client service team on strategy, being involved in the strategic input of projects, advising clients and helping them understand how digital can add to their communications strategy. You will be encouraged to be creative with your strategic ideas, building trust with clients and working closely with a digital consultant.
Ideal candidates will come from an agency background and will have digital project delivery experience, they will need to be comfortable client facing and confident enough to build client relations with senior members of the clients leadership team.
Responsibilities will include:
- - Digital Project Management across various project types
- - Client liaison on a day to day basis
- - Managing technical and creative teams
- - Budgeting
- - Scoping
- - Creating wireframes, tech specs and project plans
- - Reporting
- - Strategy creation
- - Tracking project progress
- - Agency / client relationship building
- - Keeping up to date with digital trends
- - Financial reporting
- - Devising agency process
- - Continual improvement of PM team
- - 2+ years digital PM experience
- - Excellent knowledge of digital design and build process
- - Ability to manage multiple projects
- - Ability to guarantee timely delivery
- - Ability to work in a team
- - Happy taking a client focused strategic approach to projects
- - Capable of building trust with clients
- - Creative problem solver
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, strategic PM to join a global agency that can provide you with career progression and the opportunity to work on a wide selection of digital projects and campaigns, if you would like to discuss further pleased do get in touch.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly