Ecommerce Marketing Manager - Retail
Looking for a self-motivated, confident candidate with a passion for new technologies to work as an Ecommerce Marketing Manager for a Womenswear Brand in the North West. This role will manage the ecommerce website and associated digital marketing campaigns to develop the sales and website KPIs. Assist with the maintenance of brand identity whilst designing and providing point-of-sale material to stores, concessions and wholesalers.
- Design and implement creative ecommerce campaigns and promotions to maximise sales, ROI and margin.
- Work alongside the Design department to create exciting static content such as sliders and images for the website.
- Create new products and assign them to the appropriate categories.
- Design and create media for both web and print using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience of Content management and a strong general knowledge of CMS
- Create and manage email campaigns through Dotmailer, producing workflows and automated campaigns to provide appropriate content to the right customer.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail to both wholesale and retail customers.
- Work with all areas of the business to ensure all required marketing needs are met – offering advice or assistance when improvements can be made.
- Further improve the SEO, SERP and UX of the website.
- Manage any external agency companies such as photographers or market researchers.
- Monitor and report on the results of any campaigns to both board meetings and internal meetings.
- Manage and coordinate the social media of the business (primarily facebook) creating adverts and content frequently, responding to any queries received through such channels.
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to create both strategy and plans for business development and growth.
- Strong skills in database management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to allow for the easier execution of other duties.
- A moderate understanding of FTP, HTML and CSS
- The ability to work to multiple deadlines for a range of promotions and projects.
- Previous Website Front and Back end tech exposure is essential
The following skills would be beneficial for future development:
- Video editing
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button send your CV to Candice Goldstein, remembering to state your current Salary Package.
Job Ref CG–45048
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help!
Apply for Ecommerce Marketing Manager - Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly