c£20,000 (dependent on experience) plus excellent benefits package
Our client, a global digital marketing agency, is looking for a SEO Executive to join their growing team. This agency is a forward thinking leader in its market place and is looking to add to their successful SEO team in their Cornwall office.
Our client is a forward thinking digital marketing agency with offices in Cornwall as well as elsewhere in the UK. As a leading 360-degree digital agency their services include search engine marketing (SEO, PPC), social media, display and affiliate marketing, and data intelligence. All of these are utilised for their prestigious UK and international clients.
The ideal person will have a keen interest in and a solid all round understanding of search engine optimisation to add to their dynamic team of digital marketing professionals. You will be responsible for the development and application of search engine optimisation strategies on several large and small scale SEO projects, working for a variety of interesting clients. You will possess excellent client communication skills and be confident dealing directly with our international client list.
The key requirements of the SEO Executive are:
- Must have a strong technical background with at least 1-2 years’ experience in technical and on-site SEO campaigns
- Have proven commercial hands-on experience of running successful SEO campaigns and be able to demonstrate evidence of successful campaigns where high rankings have been achieved as a result of your work
- Proven experience in the delivery of large and small scale SEO projects working for a variety of clients
- You should be able to demonstrate your technical SEO knowledge and how this has brought success in the campaigns you have managed
- Previous or current knowledge of web design would be beneficial and must have strong technical knowledge of websites and the internet
- A digital agency background would be highly desirable
- Data and analytical skills are also a bonus as the role will involve analysing website traffic for clients: analytics, data, business analyst, google analytics, adobe analytics, omniture
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint as these will be used on a daily basis to create reports and present recommendations/strategies to clients
- Be able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of search engine trends and algorithms (specifically Google)
- Have client facing experience and be used to participating in client meetings and conference calls
If you’re smart, interested in solving challenging problems, enjoy life and want to work with a talented and dedicated team of digital specialists, then this could be the right role for you.
Please apply by clicking the button below with your CV and a cover letter detailing why this role if right for you.
Please note that we do not accept applications from candidates who do not have the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK.
Apply for SEO Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly