Marketing Manager - Tickets
An award-winning events agency is looking for a CRM specialist to join thier marketing ream - this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation responsible for a massively varied range of high profile event packages in the world of sports and entertainment. You will ideally have experience working with ticketed products in the world of events.
- Overseeing the marketing of a range of event products incorporating hospitality, entertainment, official sponsorship of public events and private and corporate parties
- Devising and implementing wide-ranging marketing campaigns incorporate direct and inbound marketing (print, digital, ATL and BTL advertising)
- Implementation of a new CRM system
- Taking a broad view of digital strategy
- Working alongside internal design and PR teams
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Extremely capable using a CRM system (ideally Salesforce)
- Significant product marketing experience (B2B or B2C) - events/entertainment/hospitality preferred (or anything involving tickets!
- A good understanding of utilising inbound channels (SEO/PPC etc)
- Excellent communication skills and a high degree of initiative
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent (a marketing qualification a bonus!)
Apply for Marketing Manager - Tickets
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly