JUNIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER – Luxury Fashion
We have a unique opportunity to join a luxury fashion brand based in central London as a Junior Digital/Graphic Designer.
This brand are growing and have amazing international success, doubling their workforce over the past year. They are stocked n some of the biggest department stores across London and New York!
Within this role, you’ll be working across offline and online graphic design, reporting into the Creative Designer, and contributing to this hard working team.
- Designing Homepages, Banners, Landing Pages, Seasonal Campaigns, Emails
- Scheduling and coordinating Social Media
- Producing Graphics for Displays/POS
- Producing Lookbooks
- Uploading content is desirable, training can be provided
- Opportunities to assist on the shoots for lookbooks, gathering samples in line with your current Creative Projects
- Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- (Basic) HTML
- Artworking experience
- Retouching skills are desired
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your work load
- Keeping up to date with the latest market, digital and fashion trends
- Experience working within Premium/Luxury environments is essential
This role is perfect for someone who has a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a Premium or Luxury Brand, and looking to progress their experience and skills.
If you feel you have the relevant experience of Digital and Graphic Skills for this role, please click the apply button send your CV and Portfolio to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current Salary Package.
Job Ref SH-45046
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help!
Apply for JUNIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER – Luxury Fashion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly