- Reputable and rapidly growing consumer durables brand
- Sensational career progression opportunities
The Role: This exciting opportunity will require the successful candidate to increase and maintain brand awareness across Europe. As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with the product and sales teams to increase market presence through ATL & BTL campaigns, including PR, social media and in-store campaigns. The successful candidate will need to manage four external marketing agencies to execute brand plans.
Responsibilities for the position of Brand Manager include:
- Plan and implement ATL & BTL campaigns on a European level
- Work with marketing agencies to increase market presence
- Plan and control marketing budgets for distribution
- Manage a team of two
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a background in Brand or Marketing Management
- Be a personable individual who can work under pressure and demonstrate initiative in solving problems
- Have experience in an FMCG or consumer durables background
The Company: A European market leader and sizeable product portfolio, this DIY brand is increasing its market share year-on-year and has big plans for 2017! The recruitment of a Brand Manager is vital to future growth plans.
The Package for Brand Manager:
- Salary: £50-55,000
Location: The position of Brand Manager is based in Reading.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly