Head of Business Development (China)
For one of our key clients globally within the professional services industry, we are looking for a top calibre Business Development leader for North Asia.
- The Head of Business Development is mainly responsible for growth strategies within the Asia Pacific region encompassing client & practice development/management with specific involvement in identifying key markets, designing pursuit strategies and any marketing initiatives and programmes for the group.
- Be responsible for designing new systems/programs as needed and spearhead implementation of existing business development & marketing initiatives aligned with global strategies.
- Working closely and in consultation with the Marketing Director, the regional COO, various key leaders of sectors, practices, markets and/or offices, this role will be in-charge of strategic business planning & budgeting, designing and implementation of policies, people & resource management and, other general management responsibilities.
- Working closely with the respective leaders for BD & marketing globally, spearhead long term strategies for the local market.
- Senior stakeholder management responsibilities including keeping them abreast of market behaviour and trends in the Finance & Industry/Capital markets arena.
- Managing and mentoring a high calibre team of business development experts across the region with responsibility over their career development plans, performance reviews, KPIs management and overall efficiency in supporting the business as a whole.
- Proven business development track record and expertise in the professional services industry.
- Well versed and experienced in designing and spearheading implementation of integrated marketing campaigns, thought leadership projects managing a team to efficiently deliver pitches, tenders and proposals.
- Natural interest with people management with proven credibility in team managing including providing training to top performing individuals, mentoring, coaching & advising on performance & career development.
- Strong business acumen with natural curiosity on business and market trends coupled with the ability to align identified market behaviour with the group's strategies.
- Commercially savvy with strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator (both verbal & written English) with effective interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Highly organized with proven time management skills and adept in projects management and completion.
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a Head of role in one of the top law firms globally. A rewarding career progression and competitive package await the successful candidate.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in the next 2-3 business days for an initial interview.
The SR Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA license Number: 12C6222
Posting Personnel: Monica Bermeo
Registration No.: R1110431
Apply for Head of Business Development (China)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly