Account Manager - Digital/App - Up to 27k + OTE - London
What does the company do?
Our client is a leading mobile app consultancy & app developer that helps businesses transform their processes through the design and implementation of mobile solutions, helping from first steps to deployment. The team has been building mobile solutions for over 10 years. This experience means they can deliver fully integrated solutions including mobile applications, mobile internet sites, augmented reality, mobile coupons, mCRM and location based services. The team has extensive experience working with Agencies, SMEs and Brands from across the globe with expertise across the whole mobile ecosystem.
Based in the heart of central London, this role will give you the opportunity to work with a small, dynamic team, following up business opportunities and leading the development of mobile apps. You will be based in a fun and modern office, with a team of award winning experts dedicated to producing exciting and innovative mobile apps across a variety of platforms.
As an Account Manager, you will be working with an experienced team of mobile experts and on exciting projects from a variety of leading retailers and well-known brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn a huge amount from them in this fast growing industry.
A typical day would be:
You will play a crucial role in the Client Services team, by building effective relationships with existing clients, work with them to oversee their projects and manage all aspects of the project. You will also be responsible for presenting proposals to prospective clients, identify up-selling opportunities and successfully convert these into new projects.
As the key point of contact with your client portfolio, you will be responsible for managing the day to day communication and operations.
Your daily duties will include:
- Oversee and manage client accounts from inquiry to planning, executing and reporting.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects
- Develop existing accounts and drive new business opportunities
- Provide clients with accurate quotes for work and chase opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate performance of projects and keep clients updated
- Liaising with the technical development team and project managers
- Contribute to business development leads by putting together presentations/proposals and then presenting to clients/prospective clients.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
We are looking for a positive, passionate and smart candidate with some experience of the mobile, digital or technology sectors.
- At least 1-2 years’ account management experience
- A self-starter who has a passion for mobile (Experience in mobile/digital/technology industry is a bonus)
- Ability to interpret tech language and question complex digital briefs
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with managers and clients
- Great problem solving skills, attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A driven attitude to close down deals and grow accounts
- Able to deal with requests calmly, firm and fairly
- Positive attitude and willingness to contribute in a variety of tasks
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate
- Diploma, or Degree in any field and have a valid visa/the right to work in the UK
Benefits working in this company:
- Funded team socials
- Office refreshments
- Perkbox employee package,
- Social drink and networking events
- Contributed pension
- Flexible working hours
- Show&tell Fridays with drinks
- Training and conferences
Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile upon application.