Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
£Competitive plus great benefits
Hampshire commutable from Portsmouth, Fareham & Chichester
This is a great opportunity to join one the UK's fast growing organisations you will be working as part of the Content team and have the ability deputise for the Head of Content. You will be able to work with customers helping them form strategic plans, then following this through to delivery.
- Working with customers to understand their requirements, devising and delivering strategic content outputs linked to audiences.
- Manage the production and quality of all content produced, and help the wider company with content quality.
- Manage writers and designers required for the production of content outputs.
- Be a good all-rounder, being able to step in when necessary to support content communication outputs.
- Analyse customer websites and provide well-defined strategies for search engine improvement. Be able to analyse traffic in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and our own prescriptive marketing platform.
- Provide guidance, thought leadership and pragmatic organisation to customers and to our wider team.
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our customers, and look for ways that content can help them grow.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships through face-to-face meetings, frequent conference calls, and presentations.
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
- Must be able to communicate well using email, Word and PowerPoint, whether it is to pitch an idea or to report on results.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong understanding of optimising content for search engine and ability to make critical design and technical recommendations to web developers.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Sense of humour.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly