Senior Sales Executive
Sales Executive - Oxfordshire
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading employee engagement company based in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. Founded in 2002 and seeing exceptional year on year growth they are looking to continue their expansion and locate a New Business Sales Executive.
As a New Business Sales Executive you will be working closely with the Sales Director to ensure you generating prospects and following them through to sales via multiple points of contact and face to face meetings. You will be responsible for initiating, managing and maintaining an active pipeline of clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales of the company solutions
- Meet set sales targets
- Maintain sales pipeline, qualify prospects and develop new leads
- Follow up on leads in a timely manner
- Develop an understanding of the competitor's services
- Provide monthly sales forecast reports to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Manage lead generation initiatives with the Marketing department
- Respond to tender documents as required
- Develop a full working knowledge of the services offered by People Value
- Demonstrate the People Value services to prospective clients
- Compile, issue and negotiate agreements with prospective clients
- Handover to Account Management on the successful sale completion the account and services required.
What's in it for you?
As an employee engagement company they certainly know how to look after their own! A brilliant basic salary of £30k with an opportunity to earn up to £50k in the first year, 21 days holidays, pension, healthcare and employee discount cards plus great other incentives. They have a great flexible working environment with brilliant team nights out and lunches.
Apply for Senior Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly