Change Communications Officer
Internal /Change Communications Manager £32,000-36,000 12 Month FTC ASAP based in Kingston upon Thames.
Job purpose -Working as part of the Communications Team for a specific Digital transformation project, the Communications Officer will support and enable delivery of the Communications Strategy and Plan. They will deliver effective internal communications to support staff engagement for this change programme and use co-ordinated and targeted internal communications both on and off line. The project is a cross-cutting transformation programme for HR and Finance services that will involve technical change via the introduction of a new holistic HR and Finance system, and new ways of working for HR and Finance professionals and their service users.
Role and responsibility's
- Work with the Change Communications Lead to deliver communications activity for the Unified Programme, supporting the aligned change and business readiness workstreams.
- Responsible for developing content for a wide range of programme communications materials including Unified website; presentations; updates; newsletters; social media etc.
- Ensure that programme communication is in line with corporate internal communication style and approach - working with the Marketing and Communications team and other stakeholders as required.
- To support development of key messages and communication priorities in conjunction with the Change Lead and Communications Lead.
- To draft communication materials that support change implementation and help to embed cultural change.
- To provide support for the delivery of events and presentations including drop-ins; roadshows; training; user groups; service user/professional services team meetings etc.
- To maximise the effectiveness of the Unified intranet pages to engage staff with Unified activities and communicate key messages. Including collating, editing and publishing programme announcements and ensuring all programme and project content is updated regularly.
- Management of own workload and priorities to ensure realistic delivery expectations are effectively met.
- Working pro-actively to mitigate potential communications risks and to ensure any such risks are flagged appropriately.
- Contributing to broader programme team activities and actively participating in relevant working groups.
The ideal candidate will ideally have worked in the education sector and be experienced in writing Communications for various audiences using multi channels as well as been able to influence and engage with various stakeholders. Experience of share point is also a necessity for this role. If you have previously worked on change communications projects previously that would also be a bonus as well as having a passion for writing engaging content.
If you are interested in this role please do contact me ASAP with an up to date CV as they are looking for someone to start ASAP
Apply for Change Communications Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly