Business Development Education Manager
- To promote all marketing products to customers within the educational sector and line manage a team of 5
- Oversee the development and delivery of the regional key account plans to include selected targets, facilitating the adoption of a customer focused marekting approach that will deliver required financial targets within the allocated territories.
- Interpret complex data and information in order to identify key decision makers and opportunities for business growth
- Collect, analyse and interpret market intelligence on competitor and customer behaviour to inform
- the key account plan, feeding this back to the Insight and Reporting team to support trend analysis
- Identify key stakeholders, Influencers and networks capable of supporting or influencing corporate and policy objectives, and feed this back to the relevant internal audience as business intelligence
- Ideally well networked in the education sector and build on all relationships used to marketing products and building brand awareness.
- To be the main point to model leadership behaviours with confidence and to get the very best from direct reports and teams by providing clarity, feedback, coaching and development, while continuously seeking to enhance performance in line with business objectives.
- To market all products to customers and use available range of digital tools for communication, content creation and information processing in order to work effectively and efficiently.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UKUK748846 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Business Development Education Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly