£27K DOE plus company car
An award winning field marketing agency based in Oxfordshire . They have been established for over 80 years and are well known for being one of the best at what they do.
This would be ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to progress in their Marketing career and go forward with an agency that is always on the move.
Working with a leading automotive manufacturer, you would be supporting the Client Service Manager and helping the client shape their CRM strategy and future marketing campaigns. You would also be responsible for expanding and managing the overall CRM programme for the Corporate Sales department.
- Lead the relationship between CPM and the client.
- Manage projects across various communication channels including; e-marketing, social, print, and digital.
- Create seamless communication process across all communication channels, including phone and F2F.
- Support client in developing a 3 year strategy for the extension of the CRM programme covering all fleet end users.
- Create tactical e-marketing campaigns to support in the delivering incremental sales.
- Co-ordinate all creative agencies involved to deliver projects and campaigns to agreed SLA's.
- Co-ordinate and manage all databases in order to deliver effective insight, segmentation and direction of the fleet CRM programme.
What you will need
- 2 years minimum CRM experience.
- Experience managing a client relationship.
- B2B experience or a working knowledge of automotive fleet would be beneficial, not essential.
- Strong data and analytical skills, understanding of data targeting and segmentation.
- Flexibility to adjust to different working environments.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Initiative to take the lead on delivering multiple projects to tight deadlines with numerous stakeholders.
- A resourceful and inquisitive nature that enjoys a challenge.
What is in it for you
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Company car
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly