Head of Relationship Management
- Manage a team of 20 to lead them in product marketing development. Using in-depth knowledge of the market and the product portfolio, develop, implement and oversee the effectiveness of the Strategy
- To be responsible for the delivery of relevant financial targets through a high performing team in order to deliver growth and increase market share
- Identify and adopt innovative solutions and channels to access customers, including digital options
- Provide leadership and a focused direction to the team you will manage remotely.
- Build relationships with strategic partners, key stakeholders and influencers to support achievement of our strategic objectives.
- Translate the National plan and empower the team to propose strategic and tactical solutions
- Develop processes within the business to ensure an understanding of key account methodology and integrated ways of working
- Share current market intelligence with the organisation in order to gain competitive advantage
- Must have experience of managing a remote team and responsible for the product marketing portfolio
- Ability to influence, network and engage with all internal and external teams regarding marketing portfolio
- Solid track record of managing events, campaigns and coaching developing and building relationships with the team to ensure their decisions are sound and commercial.
- Ability to set strategy and ensure the execution is created in the marketing to the customer
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK748848 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Head of Relationship Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly