Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
£25k + Great benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious digital marketing professional to join an exciting and forward thinking brand. The digital marketing executive will fulfil a key role within the team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Marketing Manager EMEA and work on developing the digital footprint of the brand across the EMEA market territory.
The role is varied and will expose the candidate to a wide variety of the digital marketing mix, including email, social, display, programmatic and search engine marketing. Training will be provided as long as you can demonstrate good e-mail marketing experience with some creativity and ideally HTML/Photoshop experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive will also have the opportunity to shape the role and expand the digital marketing mix with the potential to grow the team in the future.
Role and responsibilities:
- Management of email marketing programme for trade and consumers, incl. weekly and monthly email features, newsletters and ad-hoc email announcements.
- Planning email schedule in line with sales and marketing objectives
- Work with marketing manager on content production
- Provide end-to-end execution including HTML production (Dreamweaver), graphic production (Photoshop), and execution within an email management platform (Responsys)
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns (incl. display, email, social) in line with overall marketing objectives
- Researching new digital opportunities (platforms, suppliers, publications) for new lead acquisition
- plan and book online advertising (banner advertising, content marketing opportunities, email marketing campaigns) with external supplier;
- Close management of Search Engine Marketing agency to ensure
- Paid search strategy is aligned with wider marketing and commercial objectives
- Performance targets are met
- Work with Trade Marketing Executive to support travel agents and sales managers with the production of digital marketing materials (e.g. digital advertising banners, solus emails, imagery, copy text)
- Manage and implement updates on local currency versions of EMEA websites via the CMS and in line with sales objectives and key marketing releases
- Development of Micro Campaign sites and landing pages to support digital campaigns
Skills and experience required:
- E-Mail Marketing
- Experience of HTML/CSS is a must
- Experience of Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop is a must
- Eye for detail and good proof reading skills
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly