Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Portsmouth, Fareham & Chichester
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Studio Manager to join a busy and highly successful design team with a wonderful breadth of clients. You will be using your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to manage a team of creatives, scheduling and trafficking a high volume of client work.
Your role will involve:
- Running the studio on a day to day basis
- Planning, managing, scheduling and budgeting all client's creative requirements
- Ensuring designs are executed on time and to standard, exceeding client expectations
- Attending client meetings and building strong relationships
- Setting realistic project guidelines and supporting the design team to reach them
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Current experience within a similar studio management/trafficking role within a design agency
- Degree in Design or similar
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
This is a very busy and highly rewarding role!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly