This role will support the successful delivery of firm-wide brand, marketing and communications initiatives and projects focused on specific areas of activity.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage inputs from our key marketing initiatives and track progress and decision making on important milestones
- Work closely with the CDM team on the alerts and information going to colleagues
- Regularly report to management on where KPIs are being met/not being met.
- Updating content on various communication channels
- Working with external suppliers and in-house teams to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns
- Reviewing the impact of various communication channels and reporting back on success using the various analytical resources available
- Taking individual responsibility for delivery of key marketing programmes of work as identified by the BD&M leadership team
- Staying abreast of the Firm's client, practice and sector marketing initiatives and relating them to the current 'hot topics'
- Tapping innovative marketing trends and surfacing new ideas and opportunities for client-centric marketing
- Defining and appraising relevant performance metrics across key marketing channels
- Generating marketing content with appropriate approvals ahead of key deadlines and drafting internal and external reports
- Budget ownership, ensuring the effective application and tracking of specific project based costs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written communication skills and experience in copywriting
- The ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other members of the business
- Demonstrate a global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures.
- Good judgement and a skill in identification and prioritisation of tasks
- Effective project management, ensuring that key stakeholders are informed throughout, that projects remain in budget and on time, providing the best possible outcome
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly commercial and experienced group of partners
- Successful and solid experience in a similar role, gained from within the professional services industry. While a background in the legal market is not essential, experience of working in a consensus-based partnership culture could be an advantage
- A track record in supporting new ideas and successful delivery of marketing programmes and initiatives to generate a strong impact, to time and to budget whilst also demonstrating return on investment
- Experience in using and exploiting robust marketing processes and project management tools
- In-depth experience of Digital and Social media tools
- Ideally educated to degree level and/or CIM qualified
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly