Media Planning Manager – Digital & Media agency – Swindon, Wiltshire
What does this company do?
Our client is an independent award winning top 10 digital and media agency who focuses on maximising the Return on Investment from clients’ customer acquisition budgets.
The company specialises in measurable, profitable advertising for growing brands. They have an important culture of data analysis and continual improvement created by these three key elements: Data, Technology, People.
As an experienced Media Planning Manager in their busy media team, you will work across all areas of campaign planning, execution and results analysis for a range of B2B and B2C blue chip clients operating in a variety of markets.
How can you expect to spend your day?
Are you a creative media strategist with a passion for all things digital? The digital landscape is ever-changing and as a Media Planning Manager you will help identify new and innovative ways to reach audiences online as well as execute and report on media campaigns. Excited by the sound of this role?
As a Media Planning Manager you will help identify new and innovative ways to reach audiences online as well as execute and report on media campaigns.
Also you will oversee a Media Planning and Trading Executive but will also be able to plan and trade your own campaigns across a variety of clients in different sectors.
- Analysing digital marketing campaigns and the competition in a client’s market
- Research target audiences
- Use research to fuel your creative media campaign planning
- Work with Ad Ops to set up campaigns across all major ad platforms
- Analyse results and optimise campaigns to maximize performance
- Discuss requirements and campaign performance with media owners
- Provide weekly and monthly results analysis and spot opportunities for new campaigns
- Assist with the management of workload within the Media Team
- Develop strategy across your clients, working alongside PPC, SEO and Social Media Teams, in order to make both short and long term recommendations
- Suggest ways in which the Agency can drive revenue
- Develop the knowledge and experience of the Executives within the Media Team, and support learning and training
- Review and implement necessary changes to internal processes
- Assist with New Business pitches, including research, forecasting, writing presentations and attending meetings
- Keep abreast of changes or developments within the advertising industry and ensure the whole Agency team are informed
Ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
We are looking for an ambitious, creative media strategist with a passion for digital and who is able to manage multiple tasks.
- At least 2 years’ experience Agency side
- Ideally an academic degree, science, math, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or math ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Creative flair
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Apply for Media Planning Manager – Digital & Media agency – Swindon, Wiltshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly