Social Media Analyst - Integrated Agency
Job Title: Social Media Analyst - Integrated Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30,000 depending on experience plus bonus and private healthcare, flexi-hours, matched pension contribution, 30 days holiday, paid sabbaticals, global secondments, season ticket loan
About The Agency
My client is a multi-award winning, fully integrated PR & Content and Social agency who now have an exciting vacancy, due to organic growth, for an ambitious Social Media Analyst to join their successful team. As an agency they work with a plethora of big name Consumer, Travel and Leisure brands, delivering award winning and creative campaigns. They are a mid-sized independent agency and rapidly growing, with an expanding presence in the US.
The agency has a collaborative team of like-minded, ambitious professionals and all members of staff get enrolled on a career development plan, with bespoke training and clear KPI's for promotion. The agency also has a vibrant social scene, with on-site entertainment facilities and monthly companywide events & evenings out.
About the Social Media Analyst Role
As a Social Media Analyst you will become a key member of the team, working across an exciting mix of big name brands. You will receive specialist training on the latest innovations and you will be surrounded by a team of experts to learn from.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Analyst role:
* Utilise the latest social media tools and technologies to deliver strategic and actionable insights from social media data
* Create detailed reports for clients and internal teams, providing tactical recommendations
* Develop your analytical skills by manipulating qual and quant data, working on bespoke projects
* Measure the effectiveness and impact of campaigns on social media, proving the value of social in meeting business objectives
* Provide analysis and key insights to support the team on new business pitches
You will have gained minimum of 18 months' experience in social media analytics, either in an agency or client side position. You'll have a real passion for social analytics and you will be hungry to make a real difference in a growing, global agency, progressing your career.
Desirable skills & experience of the Social Media Analyst:
* Experience using a range of social media listening and measurement tools
* Knowledge of a variety of social media platforms
* Ability to work innovatively with both qualitative and quantitative data
* Confident producing detailed reports and presentations
* Proactive team player with the ability to juggle multiple projects
The Social Media Analyst receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Social Media Analyst Role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry
Apply for Social Media Analyst - Integrated Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly