Do you have a talent for SEO and are ready to learn from some of the most talented digital professionals within the industry? Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their digital team in Cheshire as a Digital Strategist.
Join an exciting digital agency, who puts their client's brand at heart and is based in a historical building and attractive area of Cheshire, which gives excellent commute opportunities from Staffordshire and Manchester. Our client is working with some giant industry influencer's and has built up a great reputation on the market, which makes excellent branding experts!
The right candidate will have excellent technical knowledge of SEO, up to date industry knowledge and an understanding of how this impacts client's websites. The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to analyse on-site SEO in detail and then provide meaningful resolution. Other responsibilities include conducting the analysis of external link architecture and then advising on growth strategies.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Manage SEO campaigns and deliverables through campaign production briefs
- Delegate campaign tasks across departments
- Lead SEO training and consultancies, while support troubleshooting for SEO campaigns
- Manage new SEO practices for campaigns and lead integration of SEO software and tools
- Be up to date on industry developments and trends to share knowledge with other departments
- Be the mentor and leader of SEO knowledge and strategies
Skills required of the Digital Strategist
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Proven team management and leadership skills
- Minimum 3 years hands-on SEO experience
- Good team working skills
- Previous work experience in an agency is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent detailed knowledge of key search engine algorithms and innovative product development skills
- Thorough knowledge of content marketing and link building practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of successful SEO campaign performance
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong presentations skills
Join an agency who focus on making their employees the most talented within the industry and love what they do! Are you ready for a challenge that will give you a successful career? Get in touch with our award winning recruitment agency on 0161 832 1533 or apply online!
Apply for Digital Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly