Think you have what it takes to lead a team, providing expertise that will bring real value to global SEO campaigns? Think you can do it for agency of the year? Well, look no further!
Confident in the belief that employees are their strongest asset, our city centre based client is looking for a competent SEO Manager to ensure that the most effective solutions are made available to their biggest SEO clients. The successful candidate will work alongside other individuals who are amongst the brightest in their fields, providing expert knowledge and support to clients with the running of successful digital marketing campaigns.
Roles/Responsibilities expected of the SEO Manager:
- Work to continually improve campaign performance by developing new approaches and educating clients on the newest tactics being used to do this
- Allow SEO team to deliver the best possible results by devising new strategies and utilising the latest technologies
- Participate in RFP response documents and attend meetings to support new business efforts
- Oversee the transfer of financial information from the team to the required individuals within the agreed timeframes
- Manage a team of Executives/Assistants; developing their knowledge and skill levels continuously, monitoring their performance and helping them prioritise their workloads effectively
- Ensure the team are aware of their responsibilities, the campaign timescales and are motivated to deliver quality work which not only suits, but also exceeds the requirements of the client
Skills/Attributes required of the candidate:
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to allow for easy communication with clients and internal stakeholders, as well as having the ability to support and lead staff
- Advanced knowledge of key tracking solutions such as Doubleclick and Google Analytics, as well as an expert working knowledge of SEO tools
- Individuals must be able to prioritise tasks effectively, be able to cope with a demanding workload and have diligence when delivering to meet pre-determined timeframes
- Must be proactive when suggesting solutions to improve SEO performance to clients and the more senior SEO team
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity by applying online with The Candidate today. Alternatively, you can speak to a member of our award winning team by ringing 0161 833 1044 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly