A major, international fashion house who's dominating the global market is now looking for a gifted, meticulous and creative SEO Manager to take charge of their SEO department! As the SEO Manager of this fantastic company, you'll receive incredible benefits like a generous holiday allowance, bonuses, staff discounts and regular social events!
Based in a state of the art office in Manchester, our client is one of the most recognised fashion retailers in the world! Not only have they accumulated a phenomenal amount of success within the UK market; they have now gained an incredible share of the global market! With forthcoming development plans in place; their future is looking bright!
The company is now on the lookout for a new SEO Manager; an individual who is ambitious and determined to reach the business' goals! As the SEO Manager, you'll become an integral part of the Digital Marketing team; which is responsible for a multi-million pound budget so you will need excellent budget management skills in order to thrive within this role! You should be capable of creating and planning highly successful SEO campaigns which will drive traffic towards the organisation's various websites. The successful candidate's main target will be to increase the seizure of organic search terms and the business' ranking on international search engines!
It's an incredible opportunity for you to work for a company that has multi- million pound turnover each year!
The Key Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Create and implement both a short and a long-term SEO strategy which will increase revenue, profit and organic traffic
- Optimise all SEO opportunities which present themselves to the business in order to contribute to the overall company goals
- Work with internal departments when instigating the plans; ensuring that KPI's are delivered
- Liaise closely with external third parties in order to ensure everyone is aiming for the same targets
- On a regular basis, generate reports which highlight the successes and failures of all SEO campaigns, which can be used for future strategies
- Increase growth across all platforms by producing plans for desktop, app and mobile settings
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all the best SEO practices and use them where necessary
- Ensure that the budget is adhered to at all time by working with the PPC in order to keep costs down
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years' experience of working within an SEO role
- Proven experience of delivering highly effective SEO campaigns which have improved growth, traffic and sales, ideally within the retail industry
- Excellent budget management, time management, organisational and communication skills are vital for the job
- An analytical mind-set and a passion for fashion is essential
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, dynamic environment where no two days are ever the same!
- Capable of using SEO tools including Google Analytics Premium
- Able to work extremely well both independently as well as part of a team
Don't miss out of this wonderful opportunity to enhance your skill set whilst being surrounded by the latest fashion! For more information contact us on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly