- Join a global software organisation going through a period of growth
- Ownership of strategy and execution of fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Fast-paced, autonomous environment
The Role: This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketer with relevant experience in the technology industry to take complete ownership of marketing for this world-leading organisation. The successful candidate will have autonomy over the strategy and tactical execution of integrated campaigns across a variety of digitals channels including online, email and social media. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for content generation and updates via the CMS for blogs, articles, infographics and whitepapers.
- Developing an innovative marketing function
- Managing the social and PR strategy ensuring messaging and position is in line with the company brand
- Managing email campaigns - using the CRM system and implementing automation
- Overall management of digital marketing activities
- Maintaining and updating the website and creating landing pages for specific promotions
- Developing engagement programmes and increasing awareness of the brand
- Producing engaging content across various on and offline marketing platforms
- Maintaining and updating the company blog and various social media channels to drive traffic
- Planning paid advertising campaigns online and across social media
- Overseeing SEO and PPC strategy and implementation
- Identifying relevant opportunities for the company to attend events across EMEA
- Analysis and reporting on campaign success
- A minimum of 3 years B2B marketing experience is essential
- Proven track record of planning and executing fully integrated campaigns
- Experience in the technology or software industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional copywriting capabilities
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at varying levels
- Professional marketing qualifications are desirable
- Driven, with the ability to work autonomously
- Analytical, ambitious and confident
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: Boasting a global customer base, this organisation prides themselves on successfully providing a niche product to a variety of industries. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the successful Marketing Manager will join this business during a period of high growth.
Location: The role of Marketing Manager is based in Canary Wharf.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly