We have been instructed on a rare senior leadership opportunity to manage the SEA business for one of our key clients in the professional services industry.
- Working closely with key Partners in the region, this person will be mainly responsible for designing and implementing regional strategies.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Business Services teams across offices in the South East Asia region to ensure that business objectives and activities are aligned with the wider firm objectives and are achieved.
- Spearhead existing and new key projects for the region's offices aimed at addressing any change management issues.
- Lead and/or provide guidance in developing business improvement projects/initiatives across the region.
- Be responsible for managing financial, human resources, IT, operations and all business planning affairs and strategies.
- Successful track record in a similar function ideally with South East Asia market experience.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrable strategic thinking and organisational skills.
- Highly influential with the gravitas to work with multiple stakeholders and team members of various functions and level.
- Independent, highly motivated and at the same time, adept in leading multiple teams and developing talent.
- Proven leadership skills with capability to drive and achieve positive and profitable business results.
- Ideally with an MBA and/or Financial educational background.
- Impeccable communications skills.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply directly to email@example.com and shall be contacted for a confidential discussion in the next 2-3 business days.
The SR Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA license Number: 12C6222
Posting Personnel: Monica Bermeo
Registration No.: R1110431
Apply for General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly