Digital Marketing & Communications Officer
Digital Marketing & Communications Officer
Our client is an independent organisation with over 4000 members registered with over 500 companies across the UK & Ireland. They hold over 100 events in all SAP related areas, including one day Symposiums, Special Interest Group meetings (SIGs) and a range of Webinars, as well as their Annual Conference. Membership is open to users of all SAP products and consists of organisations from all sectors and of all sizes, including some of the largest private companies and most significant public sector organisations in the UK & Ireland. Their aim is to facilitate networking, knowledge exchange and best practice amongst members. They also provide an independent voice for SAP users, whilst providing a channel for SAP to communicate to its customers.
Position: Digital Marketing & Communications Officer
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + bonus, depending upon qualifications and experience
Working closely with the CEO and General Manager, you will deliver marketing and communications initiatives across direct marketing channels to acquire new members and further engage existing members.
- In conjunction with the management team, develop and implement the organisation’s marketing communications strategy based on current and projected business aims.
- Create, develop and deliver online marketing campaigns – email, social media, website management, blogs etc.
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns to assess and feedback effectiveness and engagement impact.
- Manage digital member acquisition programmes, individual campaigns and related projects, to ensure continuous improvements in brand, message, communication effectiveness and cost.
- Review and enhance the organisation’s communication style and content, using lively and engaging copy to build relationships with member communities.
- Work closely with colleagues to support all sales / telesales and business development activities as required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in delivering successful digital marketing strategies / plans to support direct marketing activities
- An up to date knowledge of current digital marketing and communications strategies
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels including all aspects of social media relevant to this role
- An understanding of web-marketing and the ability to work with an external provider to further develop this channel
- Possess a flair for copywriting, able to write compelling and engaging communications
- Detail conscious, able to post written online content that is consistently accurate in terms of spelling, grammar and language usage
- Capable organisational skills – will need to be able to work to deadlines and manage own workload
- Effective communicator across all stakeholders and at all levels, including presentations
- Proven IT skills and capable technology user
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a business related subject (business management, marketing, sales, communications etc) desirable but not essential, evidence of ability to deliver results more important
- Ability to market across multiple channels, including digital and non-digital, to acquire new members
- Understanding of the challenges and aims of membership-driven organisations / associations
- Committed to further developing a digital marketing and communications career
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this role you will be required to answer a few application questions and submit a CV. Please note, as part of the application process, you may be required to provide a brief summary of the digital marketing and communications strategy you would create for a growing, membership-driven organisation.
Please note, in the event of a sufficient response being received, our client reserves the right to remove the advert before the closing date.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing, Communications Officer, Membership, Online Marketing, Social Media, Web Marketing, User Group, Copywriting, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.