- Designing and developing web pages, HTML emails, web and digital display advertisements.
- Maintaining and updating existing web pages and websites based on internal client requirements.
- Repurposing print design assets to work online (e.g. designing landing pages and banners advertisements).
- Providing design and front-end code feedback for other members in the team.
- Reverse engineering and modifying existing HTML/CSS/JS code.
- Designing and developing web pages and templates for content management systems.
- Prototyping at varying levels of fidelity (paper, wireframe, photoshop, code) to get feedback as part of responsive design process.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to produce high quality responsive design work.
- At least five years of web design and development experience.
- Ability to create and optimise frontend image formats - both vector and raster - SVG, png and jpg . The ability to design and develop HTML5 and GIF animated banner ads.
- Optimise or advise on how to optimise website performance for desktop and mobile devices.
- Knowledge and understanding of web authoring and web accessibility standards.
- Knowledge and experience of developing web pages that are cross-browser compatible.
- Experience of designing and coding frontend web templates for a web content management system.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Web Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly