Interim Marketing Performance Analyst - FTSE 100
An Interim Marketing Performance Analysis is required for a global Oil and Gas organisation.
You will prove performance analytical support to the Global Marketing Organisation at Brand, Channel and Country Levels. The information will support the implementation of competitive strategies and annual markerting plans.
- Be the focal point for the Global Marketing team for management information by Brand, Channel and Country teams
- Provide proper, timely and accurate analytics in support of strategy development and implementation activities
- Support Leadership team meetings with commercial analysis on the current performance opportunities and challenges.
- Provide analytical support and leadership to improve the data quality of Marketing
- Monitor operational and strategic performance in the relevant external context. Needs to be be comfortable working with ambiguity and combinining data from multiple data sources to work out the story and relevant commerical insights.
- Design and track relevant KPIs for relevant lubricant business strategic priorities at a global, country and functional levels
- Experience in Lubricants is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of related experience in Marketing Planning/Finance Performance Management or Pricing
- Strong Excel skills/ PowerpointBusiness Objects or similar (SQL, Cognos) and SAP BPC would be desirable.
- Adept problem-solver, who is proactive and a self-starter
- The successful candidate will have the ability to function in a service-oriented, multiple-authorities environment
- Demonstrate ability to ascertain knowledge and insight from broad data sets and synthesize data to understandable level
- Experience of working with Blue Chip organisations
Apply for Interim Marketing Performance Analyst - FTSE 100
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly