Exciting opportunity for London based Marketing Executive in expanding property / accommodation business £21,000 to £24,000 + bens
The Marketing Executive will manage the daily marketing activities and longer term strategy of the company including direct marketing initiatives, sales promotion, press releases, business and social media (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube etc.), PR, client newsletters, company website, forums, blogs etc. Duties include:
- Monitoring, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Collating customer feedback and market research
- Delivering content across online and print media
- Launching marketing campaigns, measuring response and effectiveness
- Liaising with and securing new property partners to fulfil customer demand
- Advertising promotions, SEO strategy, tracking campaign progress etc.
- Content optimising website, property listings, press releases, email newsletters
- Liaising with website development team to maximise website impact
- Keeping up to the date with products and competitor activity
Based in North East London, our client is a well-established provider of serviced apartments in the London area, offering a wide range of accommodation to clients for business, leisure or relocation on both a short and long term basis. They are seeking a Marketing Executive to work as part of a small team and support the continued growth of the business.
The successful Marketing Executive will have a relevant business / marketing qualification and/or experience in a similar role. You will have knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords, Webmaster Tools, Business & Social Media marketing techniques combined with a creative and analytical approach to work. Fully computer literate and with excellent written/verbal communications skills, you must be self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
Experience working in the property or travel sector is preferred but not essential
If you wish to be considered for the role of Marketing Executive please forward a CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262334R.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications invited with experience in: marketing executive marketing manager graduate cim jobs chartered institute of marketing hotel accommodation leisure hospitality marketing jobs SEO marketing communications executive media and PR jobs web digital marketing jobs advertising
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Construction / Property Direct Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Construction / Property Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Construction / Property Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Construction / Property Social Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Construction / Property SEO jobs in London (Greater)