Head of Acquisition
Are you a digital expert who has phenomenal leadership skills? An international, industry leading e-commerce corporation is looking for a hard-working, diligent and analytical Head of Acquisition to take on the challenge of running their acquisition department whilst leading the team to victory!
Our client's office is conveniently located in the Greater Manchester area which means that the successful candidate will be able to travel from Bolton, Bury and other surrounding areas with ease! Manchester City Centre will provide you with the perfect backdrop for all social aspects of the job as the centre is only a short distance away! This company is a fast growing company within the sports industry, so you'll need to be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in sports; ideally your previous experience would have been within the travel, sport or finance industry!
They are now looking to hire a Head of Acquisition to their talented team; an individual who is a digital specialist as well as being proficient in affiliate, PPC and display! If you are going to be their next Head of Acquisition, you will need to have experience of creating and implement strong digital strategies and of working within an agency where you have had to drive the company's performance. One of your main responsibilities will be to manage the acquisition budget so judgement management skills are also vital to the role!
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a large organisation!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Acquisition:
• Plan, design and implement an acquisition strategy which can be used on a variety of channels such as PPC, affiliate and display; ensuring that a profit is generated
• 'Keep an eye' on the businesses competitors and act accordingly in order to maintain the market share
• Manage the budgets and forecasts; guaranteeing that the budget is adhered to at all times
• Generate reports for stakeholders, highlighting the performance of all marketing campaigns
• Build and maintain strong work relationships with third party agencies
• On a weekly basis, devise a report on all costs and purchases
• Analyse and maximise the ROI performance
• Aim to be constantly producing new opportunities for the organisation whilst having a sound understanding of the legislation surrounding the company
• Oversee the other team members in order to meet the targets and objectives
• Improve the traffic being directed to the website by liaising closely with the Web Manager
The Perfect Candidate:
• You should have at least 3 years' experience of working within an agency or a client side role
• Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills are fundamental to the role
• Fantastic budget and time management skills as well as being a 'people person'
• A sound understanding on how to use a variety of marketing tools
• An expert in up to 3 digital platforms, but has an extensive knowledge of all of them
• Proven experience of executing highly successful plans along with the capability of working with other agencies
• Possess' a strong customer awareness and is comfortable building strong work relationships
• A team player who is also capable of working independently
Is this the job that you've been looking for? Then don't let someone beat you to it! Contact us on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!
Apply for Head of Acquisition
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly