Ad Trafficker - London
London – Victoria area
to £35,000 (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits package
Our client, a global digital marketing agency, is looking for an Ad Trafficker to join their growing team. This agency is a forward thinking leader in its market place and is looking to add to their successful digital marketing team in their London office.
We are looking for Ad Traffickers with at least 2 years’ experience who is able to perform all aspects of traffic management, including implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns. You will also provide technical support for sales pitches and cross channel reports. This role will work primarily in their established Display channel; however, there is scope to develop across PPC, Social & Affiliate channels, so this would suit you if you are keen to develop your digital skills further.
Ideally you, the ad trafficker, will have agency-side experience and experience working with international brands.
An analytical mind, the ability to think strategically and problem solving skills are a must. You will be providing detailed reporting and insights critical to our campaign management. You should have good documentation skills, demonstrate excellent attention to detail and possess the ability to converse well with others, providing consultation, support and feedback to clients and team members in a clear and understandable way.
You will have direct input into paid search advertising campaigns and strategies for an established client base. You will be driven to implement and maintain medium to large cross channel campaigns, working to monthly deadlines and adhering to budgets. You will also be introduced to RTB display and help media traders in optimisations.
This is the ideal role for someone looking to extend their current paid media experience with a fast moving, international organisation.
The key requirements of the successful Ad Trafficker are:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an ad trafficking role
- Advanced knowledge of ad serving tools (DCM)
- Advanced knowledge of TMS tools (GTM & Signal preferred)
- Have a full understanding of ad centric
- Demonstrate previous experience in implementing, tracking, managing medium to large cross channel campaigns
- Possess display management capabilities and experience
- Ideally have some campaign management knowledge, however, this is not essential as we will help the ideal candidate to develop this skillset;
- Have up to date knowledge of the digital industry;
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft office applications, email and Internet and a proficient user of Microsoft Word and possess an advanced user knowledge of Excel
- Have permission to work in the UK (please note that we do not accept applications from candidates who do not have the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK);
If you’re smart, interested in solving challenging problems, enjoy life and want to work with a talented and dedicated team of digital specialists, then this could be the right role for you.
Please apply by clicking the button below with your CV and a cover letter detailing why this role if right for you.
Please note that we do not accept applications from candidates who do not have the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK.
Key words: Ad Trafficker, Campaign Manager, Digital Trafficker, Ad Operations Executive, Digitial Display, Digital Marketing, London, UK
Apply for Ad Trafficker - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly