PPC Account Manager - London
PPC Account Manager
£26,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits package
Our client is a global marketing agency, native to digital with a holistic approach to creativity, technology and media and is looking to add an enthusiastic PPC Account Manager to join our dynamic team of digital marketing professionals in their PPC centre of excellence in London.
We are looking for candidates with a passion for and a solid understanding of PPC; with strong prior experience managing performance focused (revenue and conversations) PPC accounts, preferably with experience in the retail and travel sectors.
An analytical mind, the ability to think strategically and problem solving skills are a must; you should have good documentation skills and possess the ability to converse well with others, providing consultation, support and feedback to clients and team members in a clear and understandable way.
Ideally you will have more than 2 years’ experience working for a digital agency and be able to run several campaigns concurrently with monthly budgets in excess of £100k. As an expert in the PPC field you will be able to lead a small team and lend your expertise to the training and mentoring of others, as well as provide valuable input to client meetings.
You will have direct input into paid search advertising campaigns and strategies for an established client base, and will be expected to take responsibility for your own work and outcomes. You will be driven to deliver high quality account management, working to monthly deadlines and adhering to budgets. This is the ideal role for someone looking to build upon their current paid media experience with a fast moving, international organisation.
The experience and skills required of the PPC Account Manager are:
- At least 2 years’ experience in delivering PPC campaigns in an agency environment;
- Solid understanding of PPC and highly capable from a technical perspective;
- Demonstrable experience in managing performance focused (revenue and conversations) PPC accounts, preferably with experience in the retail and travel sectors;
- Previous experience handling campaign spends upwards of £100k per month;
- Proven experience in delivering high quality account management, working to monthly deadlines and adhering to budgets;
- An analytical mind and the ability to think strategically;
- Problem solving skills are a must;
- Solid communication and documentation skills essential;
- Advanced user of Excel, including functions such as vlookups, pivot tables, etc.;
- Autonomous and able to handle a varied workload;
- Experience managing, motivating and developing a small team.
Fluency in written and spoken English is an absolute must for this role. Candidates with additional language skills in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic would be highly sought after. Other languages such as Dutch, Danish, Swedish and Finnish would also be an advantage.
Interested? If you feel the above matches your skill set, then we’d love to hear from you ASAP.
This is a great opportunity to develop your Paid Search career with a global agency with impressive blue chip clients. This role would suit an experienced Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive looking to make the next step in their career.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV along with a short cover note detailing why you would be right for this role. All applications will gain a response.
Key words: PPC Account Manager, PPC Manager, Paid Search Manager, PPC Executive, Senior PPC Executive, Paid Search Executive, PPC Account Executive. PPC , Digital Marketing Manager, Victoria, London, UK
Apply for PPC Account Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly