Digital Marketing Web Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Web Specialist to design, build, maintain and continually evolve a lead generation website for REPL Group. You will also deliver marketing programmes and initiatives that will expand and grow our market reach; attracting strangers, converting followers and prospects and engaging subject matter experts and existing customers alike - this role requires an in depth knowledge of REPL’s products and market goals, and proficiency in web development, SEO, graphics, social media and web advertising, are all a must.
The REPL Group is a technology group with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Singapore, we work with some of the world’s best known brands to deliver solutions enhancing organisation efficiency and productivity.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design, build and maintenance of regional website - replgroup.com
- Facilitation and execution of global digital programs and campaigns
- Creating advertising assets, contribute to website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables
- Interfacing with Marketing Content Specialists, as well as product teams and lead generation
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including replgroup.com, social media and campaign landing pages etc
- Managing day-to-day production, ability to budget and schedule campaigns
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
- Ongoing in depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs
- Presenting recommendations to Global Marketing Director
The minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with concentrated study in Computer Science, Information Technology, Web Development, Digital Marketing or Graphic Design or a related discipline.
Ideally minimum 5 years of experience in a Digital Marketing Web Specialist role.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong understanding of web usability and build, interaction design, and information design and architecture
- Deep understanding of digital/social marketing and digital/social production
- Creative and good presentation skills
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively
- A solid understanding of cross-browser / cross-platform (desktop vs. mobile web) compatibility
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding and experience of marketing automation platforms (Pardot preferred) and SalesForce.com
- Proficient with: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML/CSS, and HTML 5
- PHP/MySQL experience
- Experience developing custom WordPress websites/themes/plugins
- Responsive design and dynamic serving development experience
- SEO or SEM experience
The Digital Marketing Web Specialist must have a passion and interest in all things related to digital marketing, the web and technology with the following qualities:
- A problem solver, detail-oriented and has the ambition to complete projects to the highest standard
- A team player that knows how to work within a global team
- A desire to continuously improve your knowledge as it relates to new and emerging digital marketing trends, web technologies, SEO strategies and best practices
- Ability to work proactively, with minimum supervision, and manage deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
If you have the drive and determination to succeed in a complex client-facing environment and are ambitious to be part of a vibrant business while maintaining a sensible work/life balance click on APPLY now!
Apply for Digital Marketing Web Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly