£24-28k depending on skills
South London, commutable from areas such as: Croydon, Sutton, Bromley and Mitcham
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen to join a very successful and long standing company based in South London.
This is a great position within the large marketing team and you will be responsible for assisting with the design, creation and delivery of marketing campaigns which will support the growth and expansion of sales for the company's products and services.
This is a nice varied role which will include idea creation, producing print collateral from direct mail to corporate pieces, creating visual sales presentations and helping the Ecommerce team bring the brands to life online in campaigns or via the websites.
This would suit a creative and enthusiastic person who is looking to utilise and build on their design skills within a supportive, progressive and successful organisation.
Your daily duties will include:
- Designing multi-channel campaigns focusing on delivering consistent and on-brand creative projects both on and offline
- Managing several projects simultaneously
- Ensuring any work carried out meets objectives and are appropriate for the audience and market.
- Ensuring work is completed on time and too budget
- Working closely with the marketing team and internal stakeholders
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Previous experience within a creative role
- Experience of print and new media design and layout
- Experience managing digital, web and collateral design and print production projects
- Degree within a relevant subject field or a creative design qualification supported by an excellent portfolio
- Excellent understanding of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat
- Previous experience with photo-manipulation and sending artwork files electronically
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML, Copywriting and Photography experience is preferred but not essential
If this role seems like the perfect fit for you please do get in touch at your earliest convenience with some samples of your work.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly