Asset Management firm seeking a Marketing Exec to assist the Production and Design Manager.
Your new company
This company is a well known Asset Management who are forward thinking and innovative.
Your new role
This role will be to assist the Production and Design Manager and the Marketing Manager in producing sales and marketing literature, presentations and documents. The Marketing Executive sources and extracts fund performance and other fund data from within the business and external suppliers, proof reads literature and documents, liaises with fund administrators, manages the business merchandise and undertakes administrative functions.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Experience in sourcing and extracting fund performance and other data from within the business and external sources including Bloomberg, FE and Style Research
- PowerPoint skills- templates, formatting, importing and linking files. Must be able to edit linked data/charts from within PowerPoint.
- Excel skills - formulas, charting, formatting. Must have experience of using external data vendor FE and be able to obtain data through their analytics site or through creating data reports in Excel
- Experience within investment funds industry.
- Understanding and knowledge of investment funds and the fund management industry.
- Confident managing, sourcing and understanding financial data
- Good attention to detail
What you'll get in return
You will receive a generous hourly rate along with gaining some excellent experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly