Data Analysts - Client-Side 12 Month Contract
Data Analysts - Client-Side 12 Month Contract
Our client, a household global entertainment name is on the hunt for a number of Data Analysts for a 12 month in-house contract paying a great day rate.
The role will work with the Senior data Analyst Manager, EMEA to create high quality, CRM experiences for individual audiences. These experiences will address constantly changing consumer expectations, drive brand loyalty through engaging content, and guide consumers along the path to purchase.
The core contribution of this role is to provide best in class data strategy and analysis, whilst articulating specific & measurable business objectives and KPIs that ultimately lead to increased engagement and overall increased value to the business.
CRM and Data (performance) analysis is a core pillar of EMEA digital marketing and as such, a key aspect of this role will be to collaborate with the wider EMEA digital marketing team, ensuring that all digital activity (specifically CRM) supports business priorities, aligns with comms on other platforms and integrates from a data point of view.
Areas of Responsibility -
The role will be tasked with delivering Data and performance analytics, and data selections for CRM from an EMEA perspective which includes:
- Delivering upon the Data strategies set by the CRM teams across EMEA
- Interrogate customer datasets in SAS incorporating customer demographic data, online store transaction data, outbound email response data & third party data sources
- Provide analytical support for CRM initiatives across EMEA and provide data management and reporting support for new CRM system launches in EMEA
- Management of ad-hoc customer data feeds, and preparation for import into central customer databases
- Support rollout of Global CRM analytics system including user support & training
- Maintain local customer databases
- Creation of customer datasets from external sources
- Data cleansing & formatting
- Create selections for outbound marketing campaigns
- Create segmentations based on eg. purchasing profiles
- Email performance / post campaign analysis & reporting
- Preparation & distribution of regular &/or new CRM reports
- Automation / recreation of historic reports (historic reports contain Excel VBA)
- Creation of Ad-hoc reports
- Produce regular customer data reporting
- Build customer analytics processes
- Project Management of customer data initiatives
- Generate product affinities i.e. people who buy also buy…
- Recency Frequency Value Segmentations
- Profiling of customers responding to emails
- Profiling of customers acquired by promotions
- Profiling value of acquired customers by promotion type
- Ad-hoc behavioural analysis
- Document & clearly communicate findings from analysis to internal clients
- Provide a consultative service in CRM Analytics
- Improve processes to ensure above elements are carried out efficiently
Areas of Accountability –
- Senior Data Analytics Manager, EMEA
- Health of database (acquisition), quality of customers, and increase engagement and overall retention
- Reporting and analytics across EMEA
- Delivering upon learnings from the database and ensuring these are turned into real insights that are actioned upon in new and ongoing marketing campaigns (email, social, search, digital)
- Interrogating briefs and delivering on time and right first time work
- Helping to find insights within the data performance results
- Build key relationships within CRM agency (i.e. data leads) and other suppliers (SAS, ESPs, Web, Social), as well as internal stakeholders (BI Teams, Retail Teams, Exec Level stakeholders)
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required –
- 2-8 years’ experience in delivering Data and Analytics programmes for brands (agency and/or client side), working in teams that deliver best in class data segmentation, analysis and insight that drives CRM programmes to deliver (and exceed) targets
- Expert in the data planning and insights that help develop and optimise CRM communications
- Well versed in data and technology
- Experience of data acquisition and managing CRM tools/programmes in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with multiple external agencies
- Demonstrable multi-element project management experience
- Experience of integrated CRM and Social Media strategy a benefit
- Experience of working in multi-category entertainment markets a benefit
Skills required –
- Confidence with, and practical application of, analytical techniques
- Base SAS coding experience is essential
- SAS Enterprise Guide, Excel Macro, Excel VBA skills & SAS Campaign management are essential
- Strong business acumen, with ability to ask the “right questions” of the data
- Ability to prioritise & manage multiple projects
- Email Marketing / Direct Marketing exposure
- Results oriented
- Strategic and Planning experience
- Creative Thinking & Team player
Competences required –
- Confident communicator; both written and verbal
- Can turn data into meaningful and powerful stories – great story teller
- Great networker / relationship builder
- Strong presenting skills
- Comfortable and effective in a matrixed environment
- Numerate and analytical
- Planning ability to deliver against plans and objectives
- Able to manage, mentor and empower direct reports
- High personal energy, able to manage multiple projects
- Motivated by specific goals and targets
- Self-starter with a desire to continuously improve CRM performance and profile with the company
- Establishes critical external alliances.
- Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance.
- Manages the needs of diverse stakeholders.
- Facilitates win-win situations.
- Resolves conflicts effectively.
- Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
- Obtains full engagement through inspiring communications.
- Provides appropriate rationale and context to drive commitment.
- Effectively persuades others to support ideas and plans.
- Tailors messages appropriately to the audience.
- Invites diverse points of view.
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding.
- Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
- Translates strategy into specific priorities, objectives, and action plans.
- Develops appropriate metrics to assess business performance.
- Manages projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes.
- Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards.
- Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analyses problems effectively and takes action to resolve.
- Uses technology to facilitate better results.
- Keeps commitments.
- Analyses data and information to drive decisions
Inspires Creativity and Innovation
- Creates an environment that encourages creative thinking and supports risk taking. Proactively looks for new opportunities.
- Takes risks and manages them intelligently.
- Facilitates the exchange of ideas and creation of new ones.
- Transfers ideas and successes across boundaries.
- Challenges the status quo.
- Conceives creative ideas to solve problems or meet objectives.
- Articulates a compelling business case for change.
- Leads the change effort from inception to the attainment of desired results.
- Builds commitment to change.
- Coaches others through change.
- Supports new initiatives.
- Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes.
- Remains productive despite uncertainty
Exhibits Professional Excellence
- Pursues excellence with integrity, passion and courage.
- Sets a good example for others.
- Shows consistency in words and actions.
- Learns from personal and organizational experiences.
- Strives for self-improvement.
- Maintains composure under pressure.
- Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers.
- Treats others with respect
If this sounds like you and you can be available in one month or less, get in touch today!
Apply for Data Analysts - Client-Side 12 Month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly