CRM Manager- 9 month FTC
NEW CRM (Interaction) Manager- 9 month FTC at leading law firm.
The role of the CRM Manager is to provide support to the Brand, Marketing & Sales team and the firm at large. This role requires the promotion of InterAction as well as the investigation of new technologies to improve and enhance the system and the users understanding of the system. Reporting in to the Head of Client Development you will:
- Administer the InterAction system including creating, refining and improving procedures
- Provide support and training across the firm to ensure best practice
- Liaise with the BM&S team on projects, produce reports and help them analyse the data to further firm initiatives
- Produce e-communications in relation to event, seminar and newsletter using Vuture
- Provide day to day maintenance, configuration, analysis and management of the data
- Uphold data protection standards
Successful candidates will have significant experience of managing InterAction and understanding of how a CRM system should work in best practice and how it contributes to achieving business objectives. You will also have experience of creating e-communications including newsletters and event invitations. You will have advanced InterAction user skills and good knowledge of eMarketing software and (desirable) Vuture's email module.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for CRM Manager- 9 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly