Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager - Co-partner Marketing
Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager - Co-partner Marketing
If you're looking for an opportunity with cool factor, you may have just found it!
This is a role working as the Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager on behalf of one of the World's most innovative and aspirational employer brands, within one of their digital start-up off-shoots. This is one of the most consumer centric organisations you're ever likely to come across, and at its core is a loyalty business with a difference.
They present a gamified platform to consumers with content / offers presented by a suite of co-partner brands which share a close lineage with the parent company brand, as well as a growing range of third party consumer brands who compliment the respective interests of the customer base and offer them something unique for being a signed up member of the loyalty programme.
The programme is free, gratis… but by engaging more and more with the suite of co-partner brands, taking up offers, signing up to become a customer of theirs, the member gets access to more and more exclusive content, which could be exclusive deals, competitions and discounts.
What you're there to do is work with those co-partner brands to develop and promote content - aka 'offers' - which are then built into the content roadmap and released on a weekly and monthly basis to members. You will help negotiate, shape and influence those offers, looking to make them genuinely compelling propositions and 'exclusive'. Of course you've got to take into account the needs and interests of the partner businesses when negotiating these, so a sensitive hand is required.
End delivery is executed through an app platform, and channels of communication include in-app, push notifications and email marketing. Your remit will include development and delivery of the co-partner marketing plan which supports these and see out its execution.
As part of your broader remit, and being a start-up environment you can expect to land a lot of different projects to help the business achieve its goals. These will include looking at:
- How will they acquire their customer base and achieve customer growth targets - this will work through direct channels and by leveraging the customer base across their various partner brand assets across digital, social and in-app opportunities - but when the quick and easy wins have been realised, you will also be supporting continued growth strategy
- Once the customers are acquired, what's the longer term vision to maintain engagement - so you will be responsible for things like contact planning, email comms strategy - an understanding of how to segment a customer base and deliver targeted, journey comms would definitely be of benefit here - able to think through testing (A/B testing for example).
- Gamification of the loyalty programme, they have a rudimentary model in play, but how do you build on this?
- Coming up with other creative ways of building community within the base, but also acquiring more customers of right type and value
The CMO is ideally seeking someone who's comfortable with looking at the bigger picture and thinking strategically, but because of the start-up nature, is also able to deal operationally too to get things done.
You need to be commercially minded and able to measure the ROI of your work - be it a campaign for example, how will you put in the checks to measure success and ensure the business is attaining their goals.
On top of this there's a need to be a strong cultural fit for the business too - What that translate into is being:
- Engaging personality with great comms skills
- A true 'customer first' mentality
- Having something interesting outside of business - the people there are diverse and have passions for everything from app development, singing in a band to rock climbing
There's an interesting package on offer with this too….
- The base salary is up to £70k with a 15% bonus
- Unlimited paid holiday!!!
- Payday drinks
- Free breakfast and lunches
- Birthday present…. Choice of a day off or something special… (details on request)
- Amazing events held in the offices you will be working in - they're somewhat of a show-piece in themselves…
This position has massive potential and will be a pivotal role in the delivery of something really special….
- A background working for a loyalty marketing, loyalty rewards based programme would be ideal, however will also suit someone who's worked within a business representing a Group of companies/brands and been responsible for the acquisition and engagement of new customers through digital channels
- Great knowledge of digital channel acquisition - we're not just looking for a PPC/SEO/Affiliates, this is about leveraging other digital assets to attract and engage audiences, then converting them to joining the programme
- A proven background of large-scale digital audience acquisition and engagement, able to demonstrate how you've taken them from initial engagement through things like social media, websites and apps and converting them to become actual paying customers, thereby producing sales
- Really solid knowledge of comms planning - particularly in digital channels and how to build comms journeys
- Great knowledge of email marketing, including testing of comms
- Experience with gamification in digital will be a distinct advantage
- Really creative, coming up with new and innovative ways of achieving business goals - applying this creativity to things like: Ways to build audiences, drive engagement, drive conversions, etc.
- Can prove ability to think and act strategically, but can be act and be the do-er too
- Love from entrepreneurial environments and a personal passion to succeed in be a part of making something genuinely exciting and new
For further information please email your Word format CV in application to:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
Apply for Senior Loyalty Marketing Manager - Co-partner Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly