Director of Digital PR
Born to lead? Our successful client is a branding expert and is setting up a new PR function in their talented agency! They are looking for a proficient Director of Digital PR to join their Cheshire office and establish a completely new PR division. This is an outstanding chance to enjoy excellent benefits, build up a new department and steer it to success.
Our client is famous for creating the digital footprint for large e-commerce clients across different sectors and they know how to cut through the digital clutter! They are a successful branding agency based in a historical building and attractive area of Cheshire, with easy commuting opportunities from Manchester and Stoke on Trent. This company is still growing and they are now looking to expand their services, therefore a Director of Digital PR is required to establish and run the division!
This role requires an individual with strong management and leadership skills with previous experience in driving the digital PR growth of a company. The main responsibilities will be to establish a new talented PR team, lead digital PR activities and build up a great professional network within the industry. The successful candidate will have a great impact on the business and be part of a great team of Directors.
Main responsibilities of the Director of Digital PR
- Build a digital PR division by recruiting new talented individual to be part of the new department
- Create successful digital PR strategies and outreach content campaigns together with the SEO and Content teams
- Build up a solid and large network of industry influencers including bloggers and journalists
- Be part of the overall marketing activities for the company
- Work with an excellent commercial and entrepreneurial mindset
- Mentor, train and lead the established digital PR team
Required skills for the Director of Digital PR
- Have a strong entrepreneurial and commercial mindset
- Outstanding communication and management skills are essential for this role
- Very strong copywriting and written skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to keep the full overview of the division and the activities
- Great analytical and evaluation skills
- Very knowledgeable and experience of running digital PR campaigns
- Understand how to develop great media relations
- Keep on top of all industry trends and developments
- Confident in building new relationships with staff, directors and the board of directors
- Outstanding presentation skills for client meetings
- Strong charismatic networker
- Great passion for PR and digital marketing
This is a fantastic chance for an experienced Digital PR manager who is looking for a new challenge! Build, grow and lead a new PR division to success and have a great impact on a prosperous business! Get in touch with our award winning recruitment agency on 0161 833 1044 or apply online.
Apply for Director of Digital PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly