Senior PPC Executive
Join the elite and work with a talented agency that has a work hard play hard attitude and are honest in everything they do! They have a passion for digital and is looking for a Senior PPC Executive to join their office in Manchester City Centre!
Our client is a talented digital agency who puts their client’s brand at heart and is ready to move mountains for them! Their focus is constantly on developing their digital expertise and is on top of everything in the industry. They are looking for a PPC genius who can join their agency based in the heart of Manchester, which is just a stone’s throw away from train, tram and bus stations, giving excellent opportunities for public transportation!
The Senior PPC Executive will be part of a small team, where the successful candidate will have full control over the implemented strategies and operating tasks. It's therefore, essential to possess great self-starter and management skills to succeed in this role.
The role of the Senior PPC Executive:
The Senior PPC Executive will be part of a small PPC Team and implement excellent PPC strategies. This will involve creating tailored search strategies, handling specific budgets and regularly liaising with clients to inform and manage expectations. Other responsibilities include conducting keyword research and generating campaign performance reports.
The PPC team will mainly work with giant eCommerce clients and ensure campaigns are successfully integrated across multiple channels in co-operation with other internal departments.
Required attributes and skills of the Senior PPC Executive:
- Someone with clear and confident communication skills who can work as part of a team to deliver best in class campaigns.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 1 years work experience in a PPC role which has involved managing client budgets.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are also essential as well as excellent time management and organisation skills.
- The successful candidate will have a strong interest in search marketing and the wider media industry.
- It is essential that applicants keep up to date with the latest industry news, developments, and best practices.
- Outstanding management and self-starter skills
Are you a self-starter and enthusiastic individual who is ready to take on a new challenge? This is an exciting chance to work closely with key clients in a small team that gives the full control over all tasks. Do not hesitate to get in touch with our award winning recruitment team on 0161 832 1533 or apply today online!
Apply for Senior PPC Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly