Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive - c£30k plus benefits - Online Gaming Sector - Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will join the Brand department and report into the Brand Marketing Manager to work on developing a new product within the business to enable them to successfully launch to their customers.
- Manage the launch of new products, including all promotions content and exposure of these promotions
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to review campaign performance against set business KPI's and analyse the return on investment in regards to the different strategic approaches and provide recommendations where necessary to management
- Lead on all large marketing projects involving TV media and press coverage in regards to what messages the company would want to be pushing and what content we would like to be advertising for the brand
- Regular reviews of all channels and spend for the brand against budgets, monitoring spend on products and promotions within CRM and Acquisition against set KPI's. Working with the teams to ensure return on investment and providing feedback and suggestions for improvement to the Brand Marketing Manager
- Supporting the reactivation of lapsed and inactive players for the brand by working closely with the CRM & Customer Journey Optimisation teams to understand the customer journey.
- Striving to meet set business KPI's in regards to real money players, whilst maintaining control of bonus spend and ensuring gaming regulations are being followed
- Working closely with the VIP Manager and VIP Promotions Exec to support the development of the VIP promotional plans and bonuses in order to build the strategy and ensuring all promotional teams are aligned in their approach
- Defining and overseeing multichannel marketing campaigns and launch plans, including managing the promotions, user experience, CRM, and VIP launch strategy for new products
- Previous experience developing and launching new products to customers
- Previous experience working on development and implementation of bonuses and product strategy
- A keen interest and knowledge of online gaming products
- Strong communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to analyse large sources of data
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party providers
- Ability to review complex data and summaries for other team members
- Experience working with Playtech systems such as IMS is advantageous
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kayleen Ruiz, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly