Digital Content Producer/Manager
JR83 - Digital Content Producer/Manager - Financial Services - Birmingham - Permanent - £45k - £55k + Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a large financial services organisation who are looking for a talented Digital Content Producer/Manager.
You will have the opportunity to develop engaging content across multiple channels, working to tight timescales and comfortable challenging/influencing stakeholders. Ability to simplify complex business language will be key, knowledge of the financial services space particularly Insurance will be desirable. A keen eye for detail along with sound knowledge of heavily regulated and complex organisation will be essential.
To be considered
- Solid Digital Content Producer/Manager with experience in the financial services space, ideally Insurance
- Able to simplify business terminology into engaging user friendly content
- Ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders where necessary
- Able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Keen eye for detail
- Understanding of risk and regulatory requirements ensuring content is aligned and meets compliance standards
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Digital Content Producer/Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly